AdaptX delivers consultancy services in a world where the boundaries between business and digital are becoming increasingly blurred. As a local partner for companies in Belgium, it provides an answer to the missing link between strategy and execution. Its multidisciplinary consultants combine strong business acumen with a pragmatic approach.
AdaptX is your breath of fresh air in the Belgian consultancy landscape. Next to exploring together what fits you best and helping you grow towards future ambitions, you will become a full member of a community of like-minded consultants. Our model allows you to shape the company together with us in line with our core values. To us, these values are not used as buzzwords. We live them. And we walk our talk.
What will you do?
The product owner works closely with different stakeholders such as business responsibles, management and end-users to create a clear product vision and stipulate the product roadmap. You create, prioritize and maintain the product backlog. You are able to make autonomous decisions on the features that get build first with an eye on added value for the customers or users.
Writing and refining user stories and acceptance criteria is a daily task for you, making it clear for your agile teams what they need to build. You work closely with your teams and provide feedback for continuous improvement in the delivered products and working processes. Follow-up on delivery and alignment with the product roadmap is one of your main tasks.
For this role, we require the following:
- Minimum a bachelor’s degree
- +4 years professional experience
- +2 years experience as product owner or business analyst working in an agile environment
- Experience as product manager is a strong plus
- Relevant knowledge in at least 1 sector
- Strong strategic thinking combined with excellent people management
- Experience in leadership and decision making, being able to prioritize
- Good knowledge of agile principles and frameworks
- Willing to quickly gain domain knowledge of your projects to be able to communicate with stakeholders
- Outstanding problem solving and negotiating skills, with eye for detail
- Experience in delivery follow-up
- Proficient in agile tooling (Jira, AzureDevops, …)
- Quality and result-driven with a customer-centric mindset
But most of all, we are looking for like-minded consultants to join our community:
- Fluent in English and native in Dutch or French, with business proficiency in the other
- Multi-disciplinarity is at our core. We are strong believers of consultants being able to adapt themselves quicky and are able to work cross-functional when needed. Of course, we’ll support and coach you during every step.
- Entrepreneurial mindset:
- You’re able to spot opportunities at clients and recruit from your network
- We empower consultants to be involved in the company’s internal working, such as pre-sales activities, recruitment, coaching colleagues, acting as SPOC for a client or organizing training. And time will be foreseen for this.
- Being or willing to become the go-to person for specific sectors and/or domains
- You’re a strong and empathic communicator
- Act as a natural connector: you are able to bring stakeholders together and play a facilitating role by creating synergies between them
- Focus on people centered change: you support and manage our clients in their digital transformation. Next to the project delivery, we take away concerns and fears from stakeholders, creating buy-in through all layers of the organization
- Keeping a cool head in demanding environments is something that comes naturally to you
- Knowledge-sharing and coaching are key. You are willing to help others and are open to accept help and guidance
- You inspire trust, show respect to other people and act at all time guided by a strong ethical code
What we offer you at AdaptX?
- An open, warm and respectful company, where you will be part of something new and different
- Supporting you in every phase of your life through creating:
- A hybrid and flexible work environment with plenty of options to work at the client, from your home office or together with AdaptX colleagues at one of our office hubs (Kontich, Ghent, Genk, Bruges)
- Safeguarding a healthy balance between client related activities and internal activities
- With respect for your individual private situation, whether it is related to illness, pregnancy or parttime work regimes
- A motivating environment: AdaptX offers plenty of exciting challenges and creates a platform with room for initiative and creative ideas.
- Being part of a larger ecosystem, we serve a wide variety of customers, both mid sized as large organizations, with a geographical spread across Belgium.
- Supporting you in your growth: we help you realize your ambitions through extensive coaching and training
- 32 days of annual leave: because it’s not all about working
- And of course, a comprehensive rewards package, including a premium company e-car/fuel card, net allowance, mobility plan, meal vouchers, eco vouchers, DKV hospitalization plan, group insurance
Interested in joining our community? Or questions? We are always open for a chat.
Questions? Or just curious?