Digital Application Manager
Rank 1 is een veelzijdig team van ICT-professionals op het gebied van netwerken, systemen, Cloud en beveiliging. Rank 1 helpt u bij het maken van de juiste keuze op het gebied van architectuur, gebaseerd op bedrijfsstrategie en gericht op een optimale balans tussen controle, veiligheid, schaalbaarheid en kosten. Zoveel mogelijk waarde voor het bedrijf benutten met sterke technologiepartnerschappen, efficiënte en pragmatische implementaties, helpdeskondersteuning en toegewijde technologie-experts.
Rank 1 is gearing up the IT infrastructure for the business questions and IT challenges of tomorrow!
At Rank 1, our clients can turn to us for projects, professional advice, or services and operational support. Since 2013, our team has grown into a crew of over 50 experienced ICT enthusiasts, including infrastructure architects, project managers, system and support engineers, as well as network and security specialists. Together, we aim for a proactive and trusted partnership.
We're a young company with a lot of dynamism and a "let’s go for it" mentality. We approach things with a no-nonsense attitude and foster an open communication culture. We keep both feet on the ground.
To support our growth, our team is on the look-out for a top-notch Digital Application Manager!
As Digital Application Manager you are responsible for the scoping, solution selection, planning and execution of the new Application Landscape.
As Application domain owner, you define the strategic future of the Application Landscape whit an important focus on legacy replacement and selection of new technologies.
You act as Single-Point-of-Contact (SPOC) for all assigned Application Programs and you will liaise with internal and external partners to deliver the most optimal solutions. You have a good understanding of the technology and application market. You will be the point of contact, internal as well as external, for the day-2-day supporting application parties.
You will report directly to the Head of IT.
An overview of the tasks:
- End-to-end management of the Application landscape.
- Coordinate with internal and external partners to align and deliver the assigned programs.
- Keep track of new and evolving application technologies that may be useful for the organization.
- Exchange information with the shareholders on experiences and insights in the use of application technologies.
- Support the creation of business cases based on demand of the business departments or coming from product and functionality evolutions.
- Contribute to the strength and joint results of the Digital Team and the Operational Support Team.
- Build a strong relationship with the Operations Team and the supplying IT teams to ensure a continuous evaluation of current and secure application technologies to improve the Application eco-system.
- Act as a sounding board for the Digital Management Team.
The benefits Rank 1 offers:
- Join our open and dynamic workplace where we keep the balance between work and play.
- Exciting projects await you in both small and large client environments.
- Get a competitive salary with cool perks like a hybrid car, group and health insurance, meal vouchers, and more.
- We value self-development and entrepreneurship – we want you to become the best in your domain! At Rank 1, we provide the right training and certifications. Working here means you can count on great support!
- Work hard! & Play hard! Every 2 months, the whole team gathers for a 'Drank 1' (Drink 1) session. Plus, we have team-building activities twice a year (airzone, lasershoot, mini karting, indoor skydive, you name it) for some crazy fun afternoons or evenings!
- We match your talents and ambitions with our growth objectives, forming a tight-knit team. You set the pace, and we provide the opportunities. Because we believe in balance, for our employees and our clients.
Questions? Or just curious?
+32 478 67 84 22