Our goal is to provide valuable consulting services on achieving and maintaining a high-quality software product. We’re looking for an experienced QA Coach who lives and breathes quality to expand our team.
You’ll work in a fast-paced environment with constantly evolving needs. Your analytical eye and your management skills are crucial to the successful delivery of software products.
- Advise customers on the best QA approach and methodologies during a QA audit or a pre-sales phase.
- Translate this into a pragmatic practical implementation planning and roadmap, including required resources, budget and risks
- Define a change management approach for this roadmap
- Implement or kick-start the roadmap during a QA coaching track
- Report to management (Brightest and customer) about the progress
- Track lead for certain solutions / expertise at Brightest (R&D + commercial)
- Solid understanding of QA methodologies and best practices
- Experience in giving workshops and training around QA
- A strong interest in IT and clear understanding of the SDLC
- Motivational skills to inspire others as a coach
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- The ability to build an in-depth knowledge of the client’s business
- Commercial awareness: knowledge of how a business as Brightest works and makes money
- The competence to detect opportunities whilst talking to customers during audits, pre-sales conversations
- A quality focused personality: that's you!
- technical know-how?: a nice bonus!
- automation testing knowlegde?: hit that apply button!
- A challenging, fast paced and motivational working environment
- The possibility to work with state-of-the-art technologies
- Access to BrightBeing plan; including physical and mental coaching via our experienced expert partners (Vista, Zegg & 185 Coaching Center)
- The possibility to learn and excel through other colleagues, workforces, online- and classroom training
Apply by filling out the form below.
Don’t forget to mention 3 interesting facts about yourself that are not on your cv.
Questions? Or just curious?
Liesbeth Vander Elst
+32 486 29 41 87