WHO WE ARE
TheValueChain is an innovative, dynamic team of qualified consultants focused on SAP. We are known for our pragmatic approach, a “can-do” mentality and strong embedded core values. With our credo “Accelerate.Adapt.Act”, we achieved the first S/4 project in Belgium, 7 nominations for Trends Gazelle and today we continue our growth by looking for a great Technical Consultant!
Within our Core Development unit we specialise in ABAP back-end development. Our target. Building robust reportings, services and outputs. We are analyzing technical issues and translate functional demands. The main challenge is to stay in touch with new technical developments.
Our smart Tech-unit consists of motivated SAP developers who optimize daily the S/4 systems, on-premise as well as cloud based.
The main challenge is to stay tuned with changes within SAP development, as in:
- SAP Fiori
- Core Data Services (CDS)
- SAP Cloud Application Programming (CAP)
- Business Technology Platform (BTP)
Who you are
If you’re a mid to senior level experienced developer (i.e 4 years or more) we want to hear from you!
- A Bachelor or master-degree
- Fluent knowledge of Dutch, English or
As a Back-end developer you have:
- Excellent knowhow of ABAP
- Very good control of NetWeaver Gateway
- A big love for Adobe Forms
- Ideally some knowledge of CDS
As a Frond-end developer you have:
- Experience with S/4HANA-development
- An attitude to dive into cloud developments within BTP (Business Technology PLatform).
- Continous learning mindset
What’s in it for you
- Work in an organization with passionate people full of drive
- The possibility to define your own career path
- Remote working policy
- Hybride company car, fuel pass and charging pass, possibility to have your own charging device
- 32 days of leave
- The full package of company perks (meal & ecovouchers, representation fee, full insurance, CAO 90 bonus, Flexible income plan, ...)
- 6 regional offices in Benelux, each with a lounge, fussball-table and dartsboard
LET’S GET IN TOUCH!
Did we get your attention? Let us know! Who knows, you might be the missing link in our chain!
Questions? Or just curious?