V-Chain is an SAP Partner in Belgium and Luxembourg and is part of the Gumption group, a consortium of innovators and entrepreneurs specialised in diverse but complementary fields of expertise.
We believe in combining knowledge and in bringing together perspectives in order to use technology to implement people-centric processes.
With SAP Business One, consultants, at V-Chain, simplify the lives of SMEs and local branches of large companies. We streamline key processes from start to finish to lower operating costs and to stimulate profitability and our customers’ growth. We provide them with greater insight into their core business activities, allowing them to take decisions based on real-time information.
With the focus on our customer’s processes, and a versatile ERP system as the foundation, V-Chain offers a powerful solution to the challenges facing SMEs in a global, competitive, and fast evolving environment. Our expertise ranges from finance to purchases, sales, CRM, stock management and production.
With around 20 employees, V-Chain is looking to hire the following profiles for the Luxembourg office:
- 2 senior consultants (technical and functional)
- 1 junior consultant (a first experience in an ERP environment would be a plus)
As a senior consultant, your missions will be to :
- Implement new customer projects and change requests with direct interaction with internal stakeholders, and external clients.
- Manage SAP implementation lifecycle including the gathering of requirements, process analysis, designing, implementing solutions, deployment, and documenting, training and supporting users.
- Collaborate with clients and teams to deliver solutions and constantly improve the quality of deliverables
- Articulate ideas and solutions to technical and non-technical audiences verbally and in writing
- Assist in SAP landscape definition and create and manage Virtual Machines through VMWare ESXi (or equivalent)
- Bachelor or Master degree in IT or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of experience.
- You master MSSQL
- Knowledge about REST & SOAP API development
- You are familiar with XML, XLST, xPath
- Passionate about digital transformation and process optimization.
- Dynamic personality, a strong communicator & reliable.
- Solution-oriented and well-organized, with an analytical mind.
- Business proficient in French & English (spoken & written).
- Knowledge in virtual machines maintenance and creation and knowledge of SUSE Linux OS is considered an asset
- Knowledge about In-memory DB and specifically SAP HANA DB is a plus
- You are familiar with modern web frameworks such as Angular, SAPUI5, HTML5…
- Some understanding and/or interest in the areas of ERPs.
- A quick learner & skilled in working under pressure.
- We will help you to develop your skills, open your mind for new challenges and blossom yourself in your professional journey.
- You will be part of a dynamic team.
- You will be aware of the up-to-date digital solutions.
- We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, including a company car, a mobile phone, a laptop and a training budget.
Questions? Or just curious?
WARDA AIT MAHMOUDE
+352 691 368 623