We are a colourful bunch, the +260 consultants of TheValueChain. A mix of specialists and generalists, techies, experts, smart sales guys and girls, newbies and veterans. Aiming together for the sky as smart innovators creating instant value for our customers in an ever-lasting trusted and open relationship. At TheValueChain you can follow your dreams, heart and brains bringing indeed colour in the SAP world.
We are looking for a Solution Architect for our Customer Experience Unit.
What is your challenge?
The Solution Architect has a focus on solution-level decisions, based on structured analysis and assessment of the overall business strategy and objectives, and the specific enterprise architecture: this person must have an insight in business processes and maintain an active knowledge of and interest in available and emerging technologies.
The Solution Architect can have an active role in any stage of a lead or a project and participate in the presales process to enforce a better proposition.
After designing and elaborating a vision in a strategy in the development, acquisition and/or integration of solution and products the Solution Architect is involved in the estimation and budgeting, and the motivated and documented reporting of progress to all stakeholders.
- Analyzing and assessing technology environment and enterprise architecture.
- Analyzing the impact of the business strategy and objectives on technology, architecture and solutions.
- Analyzing and documenting requirements and KPI’s.
- Setting up collaboration and tooling.
- Supporting change and project management.
- Reporting to all stakeholders on budget and progress.
- Continuously challenging choices to status and progress.
Who are you?
- Master’s degree in information technology, software engineering or related field, or equivalent in experience.
- Proven experience in information management and/or software architecture.
- Strong affinity with business processes and strategic principles.
- Strong knowledge of change and project management methodologies and principles.
- Efficient communication and negotiating skills.
- Strong analytical, organizational and leadership skills.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary with fringe benefits.
- Innovative projects with the newest SAP solutions.
- Join a team of experts in a dynamic organization.
- A culture of knowledge sharing.
- Afterwork drinks, yoga sessions at our office, team buildings, quarterly Heartbeat events and so much more ;-)
Let's set up that talk, come meet us!
Questions? Or just curious?
+32 477 21 31 44