Our goal is to provide valuable consulting services on achieving and maintaining a high-quality software product.
We’re looking for a new member to join our Brightest Office Team. You will play an important role in the success of our company. Your main responsibilities will be to assure a smooth business operation in the entire organization.
You’ll work in a fast-paced environment with constantly evolving needs. Your proactivity, flexibility and organizational skills are crucial for our team.
What will you be doing?
- Be responsible for a wide range of administrative tasks which assure a smooth business operation in the entire organization.
- Help manage information flows within the organization.
- Help organize events (both internal and external location). Booking a meeting room or ordering pizza for +100 people? You’re on it!
- Think strategically with the company. You can easily spot improvements and opportunities.
- Be responsible for assuring the quality of all processes, together with your colleagues. You’re flexible and you assist your colleagues where support is needed the most.
Which skills do you have?
- Innovative thinking is what you love – please share all your crazy and creative ideas and solutions with us
- You’re a completely quality-focused personality
- You have excellent organizational & interpersonal skills
- You have exemplary language skills (NL native or full professional proficiency + ENG fluent)
- A good sense of humor would be a nice extra (or know how to deal with bad jokes of certain colleagues)
- digital skills?: You're a true digital native!
- Proactive is your middle name:
What do we offer?
- A challenging, fast paced and motivational working environment in a flourishing company
- Flexible hours and working locations in the office (HQ Kontich, satellite offices in Genk and Gent) or remote (from home)
- A stimulating environment with opportunities to develop yourself and grow
- Access to BrightBeing plan; including physical and mental coaching via our experienced expert partners (Vista, Zegg & 185 Coaching Center)
- The possibility to learn and excel through other colleagues, workforces, online- and classroom training
Apply by filling out the form below. Don’t forget to mention 3 interesting facts about yourself that are not on your cv.
Questions? Or just curious?
+32 477 19 78 57