Customer Success Specialist
Are you ready to make your learning curve go through the roof, be at the start of our growth and have a direct impact on a fast-growing company? Are you dreaming of becoming a consultant but would you prefer to work in a start-up environment? Then this is your chance! You'll be on the road, visit our clients to get to know them and make sure they get tailormade and efficient solutions to their needs. Join our amazing team so we can start building the foundation of something big!
🏢 The company
Founded by Vincent and Camille De Bruyn at the end of 2019, Plugnotes facilitates the mobile capture and effective use of information with digital forms! Plugnotes is a plug-and-play SaaS solution that digitizes workflows for SMEs in the distribution, production and logistics sector. Our clients are looking to optimize the operational processes within their teams and with third parties quickly and flexibly. Unlike ERP and specific solutions, Plugnotes does not require technical skills nor heavy investments. It can also integrate with any other solution.
We secured our first funding raised in November 2022, and we have very cool clients such as Brussels Beer project, the Barn Bio Market or Facq!
This year, we are projecting an exponential growth by expanding our team with the right profiles.
By joining Plugnotes as a Customer Success Specialist, you will be the bridge between client and the Plugnotes Product team to analyse, configure, test and implement their processes with our product
Our CTO will guide you through all the new features of our digital toolbox for our clients to help you translate their needs into technical requirements with Plugnotes.
You will also be in charge of developing training and documentation tools for internal and external use.
You will also have the possibility to explore new ideas, experiment with new ways of working because we want you to challenge the status-quo.
- Collect and analyse client requirements on identified needs
- Challenge the needs and analyse further opportunities with the client
- Design, configure, test and implement the processes with Plugnotes
- Work closely with the CTO to integrate the new features into existing client accounts
- Work closely with the CTO to develop training and documentation tools for internal and external tools
- Manage a portfolio of client accounts to identify new needs and upsell opportunities
- Prepare demos for prospect accounts based on the data collected by the sales tea
- You own a bachelor’s/master’s degree
- You are creative, organised and a self-learner
- You love Excel and data management
- You are interested in various operational and administrative issues of our customers
- You are keen to listen to our customers and to design solutions adapted to their needs
- You are customer oriented, with proactive and dedicated communication skills
- You are fluent in Dutch and you can understand and speak the English or French language
- You have the ability to work independently in a fast-growing environment
- You are a team player: collaboration and communication are key
Nice to Have
- You have experience with SaaS and/or no-code software
- You know the world of consulting and/or project management
- You already know project management tools
- A fast-growing startup experience with plenty of opportunities to take responsibility fast
- A great place to work in Brussels and Waver PLUS the flexibility for home-office days
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary package
- Being part of a fun and amazing team
Sounds good right? Let's have a coffee together! Or would you prefer tea? ☕🍵
All it takes is one mail!
CV 📨➡️ email@example.com
Questions? Or just curious?
Lode Van Rooy