Share this job
Our goal is to provide valuable consulting services on achieving and maintaining a high quality software product.
We’re looking for experienced Test Leads who live and breathe quality to expand our team.
You’ll work in a fast-paced environment with constantly evolving needs. Your analytical eye and your management skills are crucial to the successful delivery of software products.
Your Primary Responsibilities;
• Advise clients on the best test approach and methodologies
• Create a master test plan
• Manage resources, budget and risks
• Define a test strategy
• Coordinate the test execution, help set up test management tools and report on the test progress
You have; • The ability to build an in-depth knowledge of the client’s business and stay up-to-date on industry activities. • Solid understanding of testing methodologies. And furthermore;
Strong passion for IT
Quality is your middle name
who believes in people
Knowlegde of HTML, XML and CSS
Knowledge of SQL
that's extra nice!
Affinity with BDD
& agile methodologies? Super!
Experience with test automation
You're our m/w!
• A challenging, fast paced and motivational working environment
• The possibility to work with state of the art technologies
• Access to BrightBeing plan; including physical and mental coaching via our partner HPPNZ
• The possibility to learn and excel through other colleagues, workforces, online- and class room training
Apply by filling out the form below.
Don’t forget to mention three interesting facts about yourself that are not on your CV but that are quintessential in describing your personality. Think out of the box!