Find your dreamjob
SAP Logistics Consultant
As a SAP logistics consultant, you are an expert in business process analysis. You understand the business requirements, challenges and areas of improvement. You define and implement the best solutions and features to cover the business requirements. You create the functional documentation and technical specs for development.
- Min. 5 years experience in one or more SAP logistics modules (MM, SD, LE, WM)
- Deep knowledge of supply chain business processes
- Decent knowledge of integration with other modules
- Knowledge of SAP HANA
- Experienced in writing SAP technical specs
- Team player, customer service oriented
- Strong analysis and communication skills
- Experienced in SAP technical and debugging skills
- Excellent oral & written communication skills in French, plus English
- Exciting, innovative projects
- Ongoing development of your knowledge and skills
- Career path in a fast-growing company
- Competetive salary & benefits package, incl. company car and training budget
- Company culture based on entrepreneurship, innovation, trust and fun
- Healthy work-life balance
TheValueChain, founded in 2011, helps companies accelerate and increase the business value of SAP. As a leading SAP-centric consulting firm, we are at the forefront of innovation.
We employ over 200 qualified consultants: specialists, generalists, techies, lateral thinkers, newbies and veterans. Our approach is people-oriented, with a flat hierarchy. We value your personality. Fun is a key element of our working philosophy.
TheValueChain, part of the Gumption Group, is a European company with offices in Belgium, The Netherlands, Luxembourg and Switzerland.