SAP FICO service consultant
Share this job
Who are we?
We are a colourful bunch, the +300 consultants of TheValueChain.
A mix of specialists and generalists, techies, experts, smart sales guys and girls, newbies and veterans. Aiming together for the sky as smart innovators creating instant value for our customers in an ever-lasting trusted and open relationship.
At TheValueChain you can follow your dreams, heart and brains, bringing indeed colour in the SAP world.
Our service desk team is looking for an experienced SAP FICO service consultant!
This is your challenge
- Work on functional changes (incl. projects), estimates, functional analysis.
- Advise clients, using his expertise on the SAP FICO modules
- Support activities:
- Analyse, record and resolve Incidents/service requests
- If needed involve 3rd line support for resolving these incidents/service requests
- Inform user of ticket status / resolution. Ask for resolution verification before closing ticket
- Making sure the escalations are done when appropriate
- Maintain information about problems / Incidents and the appropriate work-arounds and resolutions
- Monitor and analyze recurring Incidents, and to identify route causes
- Ensure that service quality and availability are maintained according to Service Level Agreements
- Able to specify and parameterise (standard) functions in the Finance & Controlling (FI/CO) SAP modules and corresponding business function
- Able to understand clients expectations, anticipate needs and proactively propose solutions in SAP
Who are you?
- a financial background and you’re an experienced SAP FICO consultant passionate about implementing financial processes, helping finance professionals achieve their goals.
- experience with SAP implementations (both on premise and in the cloud)
- a pragmatic and transparent approach and you put your previous experience in finance, business and SAP to excellent use to serve your clients.
- a master's or a bachelor's mindset.
More general skills that are important to us:
• Efficient communication skills
• Handle customer escalations promptly
• Ability to work on-site
• Self driven and result oriented
- Technical knowledge (e.g. ABAP…) is an asset
What do we offer?
- We strive for a salary package that goes above and beyond, including fringe benefits and investments in you as person
- Lifelong learning is one of the cornerstones of TheValueChain
Furthermore, it's impossible to define 'a great atmosphere'. You can't Google it. You'll have to see it and feel it in one of our offices, where you will find ;
- a beautiful lounge with a bar and fussball table
- and your colleagues spontaneously starting an after-work drink regularly!
- yoga sessions at our office,
- team buildings,
- quarterly Heartbeat events
- and so much more ;-)
Let's set up that talk!