Microsoft BI Consultant
Share this job
Bmatix is looking for a Microsoft BI Consultant!
As a Microsoft BI Consultant, your role is to enable organizations to successfully turn the new data-digital paradigm into opportunities by accompanying their digital transformation and leveraging their data assets. Depending on your ambition and expertise, you realize technical developments, analyze or create technical and functional specifications, you perform testing, go through validation and end-user training.
Who we are
Bmatix, part of the Gumption group, provides services in information management and business intelligence. With both feet firmly on the ground, a no-nonsense attitude, and a clear, focused vision based on specialist know-how. We create solutions for business users. We listen, evaluate, measure, formulate recommendations, propose strategies and concepts, implement technologies, and coach and train people.
Bmatix brings together complementary skills and knowledge: business analysts, data architects, data scientists, data warehouse managers, ETL specialists, report developers. And graduates with a passion for analytics and digital technologies.
- Master’s degree or equivalent by experience in economics or IT
- Sound knowledge of BI concepts, models, processes and methodologies
- Inquisitive & eager to learn
- Assertive, communicative and a good listener
- Solution-oriented problem-solver with an analytical mind
- Able to work independently at a customer or in a project
- Fluent in French, able to work in English
Dit verwachten we van jou:
Niets is voor niets! Dit bieden we jou aan: