Share this job
is to provide valuable consulting services on achieving and maintaining a high-quality software product.
Our marketing department
is an important component for sharing our story and passion with the rest of the world and for our growth.
is one of our pillars as a centre of expertise.
We’re looking for a new member to join our #brightcrew
who will support both our marketing department and our Academy. You’ll work in a fast-paced environment with constantly evolving needs. Your creativity, flexibility and organizational skills are crucial for our team.
What will you be doing?
You will :
- Be responsible for the operational management of our social media planning and content calendar
- Create and manage e-mailings (newsletter, invitations for our monthly Brownbag sessions, …)
- Be responsible for event management (coordinate set-up and assure an optimal experience for attendees of our kick-off meetings, customer events, team meetings,…)
- Be responsible for website management (SEO, blogposts, update event calendar, update and add course pages,…)
- Develop pre-sales materials (banners, flyers, sales presentations, printed matter,…)
- Edit videos (all-round, sales, training intro, interview with training partner, …)
- Perform various operational and administrative tasks (keep our employee database up-to-date, send e-mail invitations, …)
Which skills do you have?
- A quality-focused personality
- Experience with social media management
- Experience with tools and technologies like Trello, WordPress, Stripo, SAP, Canva, Adobe suite,…
- Exemplary language skills (NL native or full professional proficiency + ENG fluent)
It would be extra nice if you have:
- Experience with video editing (Adobe Premiere Pro or Davinci Resolve)
Born with it!
Organized to the bone
Yep, that's you
Excellent interpersonal skills
What do we offer?
- A challenging, fast paced and motivational working environment in a flourishing company
- Flexible hours and working locations in the offfice (HQ Kontich, satellite offices in Genk and Gent) or remote (from home)
- A stimulating environment with opportunities to develop yourself and grow
- The possibility to learn and excel through other colleagues, workforces, online- and classroom training
Access to Brightbeing plan!
includes; physical & mental coaching (expert partners; Vista, Zegg, 185coaching center)