Junior technical consultant
Share this job
Are you a big fan of events? What if you could make parties, sports games… unforgettable for others? And you could contribute to this with your passion for IT. Sounds like a dream, right? We offer you this extraordinary opportunity, to start your IT career at our IT company.
Read more & Meet iXpole!
It is our mission to ensure clubs and event organisers offer their VIP’s the best possible customer journey. iXpole believes that there is another way to offer VIP hospitality services. A way that needs a lot less administrative and repetitive work. A way where VIPs enjoy higher satisfaction, less stress; where they can just enjoy and get the most out of their VIP experience, before, during and after the event.
For our growing team we are looking for a junior technical consultant!
What is your challenge?
You develop integrations between the system of iXpole and external systems.
The workflow tasks between the iXpole application run smoothly since they are arranged by you.
MS SQL does the trick to develop crystal clear and nice to read reports.
The credit for good looking event websites goes to you. HTML, CSS are the main ingredients for your magical recipe.
There where your colleagues need technical support, you jump in. Think about helping with projects and day to day support.
You will cooperate with the development team and help them with the acceptance tests to update the iXpole platform.
Who are you?
- You are a student with an open mind and interest. Eager to learn and ready to explore a lot of tasks and technologies.
- Your proactive and hands on approach makes you thrive in a start-up environment. The innovation mindset completely resonates with you.
- REST Services and Json are familiar concepts to you. If you can show off with some examples where you used them, that is a big plus.
- How do you assure website security? Are you experienced in working with SSL, OAuth, JWT?
- Experience with API management is required. Knowledge of microservices, message queues is a plus.
- Impress us with a good graphical eye and your proficiency of some graphical tools.
Double checked the items below?
Ok, now hit that apply button!
Developing interfaces is a snap with C#
You are well trained in working with MS SQL
Dutch is your mothertongue
But you play well with English!
What about us?
Freedom and empowerment are at the root of our culture!
The confidence and trust that you and your colleagues are the best at your job, is a given. Working independently and taking initiative are part of our DNA. In our current setup you are expected to perform beyond your scope and have each other’s back where necessary.
But more importantly you will be operating in an inspiring and fascinating sector, with the opportunity of visiting iconic sports venues and events like the Tour de France and the UCI World Championship cycling, ‘Flanders 2021’,..
Read on below;
iXpole in short?
Client-oriented, innovative and loyal!
A fixed contract
Yes & full-time!
a (hybrid!) company car with fuel card
several opportunities to develop your talents on a corporate level