Find your dreamjob
As an API Engineer, within a team of colleagues you can develop yourself into the Christiano Ronaldo of table football alongside hard work. Does that sound good to you? Then you have come to the right place! “But table football, it’s not my cup of tea.... “ No worries! At AppyThings, we find it much more important that you bring to the table a higher professional education and that you have experience with APIs.
• You’ll work on real-time web applications with
• complex data flows;
• together with your colleagues you’ll help grow the business and team in Belgium;
• there’s plenty of room to use cutting edge
• technologies and features – target only the latest “evergreen” web browsers;
• you’ll have the freedom to choose your own tooling and judge if a new tool can be used to increase
• productivity, code readability and/or maintainability;
• conference & training budget to boost your
• professional development;
Do we match?
• Higher education-think-and-work level;
• experience with APIs, API Management
• platforms of Apigee and/or SAP;
• you have an interest and the potential to lead a team in the future;
• familiar with Scrum;
Do you want to make businesses future proof?
Apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What do we offer?
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, including a company car. You will be part be part of a fun and crazy team, consisting of the most divergent personalities you’ve ever met. AppyThings is part of business incubator Gumption, with company values: Thing Big, Excel Together, Embrace Trust and Act Gumption.
AppyThings is a successful Dutch company founded in 2014. We help large organizations such as Arvesta (Aveve), PostNL and many more every day to get the most out of their data and applications. We help our clients to get involved in today’s digital transformation and to innovate their business. We realize this through API management. And that’s where you come in.