100% focus on tailored software quality and testing. Independent partner with a pragmatical and cost-efficient approach. Aiming for long-term partnerships. Strong emphasis on innovation and methodology, supported by substantial investments in knowledge acquisition, training and certification. People-oriented.
What will you do?
- Prospect and analyze needs of (potential) customers.
- Detect new sales opportunities through networking.
- Turn customer relations into long-term partnerships.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements.
- Present services to prospective clients and demonstrate how they can be valuable.
- Resolve any issues or complaints that may arise during or after the sales process.
- Maintain accurate records of sales activities and performance using CRM software.
- Stay up-to-date with market trends, competitors, and customer feedback.
Who are you?
- You have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a commercial role.
- You have experience with developing, monitoring and managing a client portfolio.
- You have experience in communicating, presenting and negotiating with key stakeholders.
- You have experience with solution selling.
- Your empathy enables you to focus on customer needs.
- You work efficiently and purposefully. You are good at distinguishing main issues from minor ones.
- You act correctly and professionally. Besides humour, you find quality important and “Aim High” might as well be your motif of life.
- You use your excellent communication skills to talk to prospects and customers (medium and large enterprises).
- You are a team player and feel very strong about integrity.
- Giving up is not in your vocabulary. Every game you play, you are eager to win.
Go to: Apply here
What do we offer?
- An environment that invites you to grow. You will have a varied job and be given the freedom to launch ideas.
- A culture where we don’t tell you which route to take; we make sure you get every opportunity to achieve your goal.
- An appealing salary packagewith a range of fringe benefits including a premium hybrid company car and a variably renumeration based on your performance.
- Access to our BrightBeing plan; including physical and mental coaching via our experienced external partners (Vista, Stemina & Forward Coaching).
- The opportunity to plan you own day. Work hard, play hard in inspiring offices where you have free drinks and fruit at your disposal.
- You will have the opportunity to grow with the company in line with your personal strengths and ambitions.
Questions? Or just curious?
Liesbeth Vander Elst
+ 32 486 29 41 87