Bmatix Lux
SNAPSHOT2022 Feb 1, 2022

Leadership requires innovation

Aurelie Favresse

Snapshot talked to Benoit Richard about Bmatix's services on the Luxembourg market. The biggest challenge for the company is to ensure that ambition, team spirit, and growth continue to reinforce each other, as they do today," says Benoit.

Snapshot talked to Benoit Richard about Bmatix's services on the Luxembourg market. The biggest challenge for the company is to ensure that ambition, team spirit, and growth continue to reinforce each other, as they do today," says Benoit.

What services does Bmatix Luxembourg provide?

“About 80 per cent of our activity is in SAP services, with the remaining 20 per cent mainly in Microsoft services. In the Grand Duchy, we are number one for BI with SAP. We offer both cloud and on-premise services and solutions, with strong expertise in data governance. As specialists in BI and analytics, our focus is on structuring data and providing our customers with business insight. We coach them through their transformation to become data-driven organisations.”

How is the market evolving?

“As we have many financial, governmental, and European institutions in Luxembourg, the business context is different from that in Belgium. Leadership requires innovation. For example, we are currently redesigning the budget management tool for all governmental institutions using SAP BW/4HANA, SAP’s latest technology, a premiere. Another major trend is the implementation of hybrid solutions. For example, you combine the robustness of an SAP BW/4HANA data warehouse in terms of data governance with the flexibility and user experience of Microsoft Power BI. We also focus on building expert competencies in Microsoft Cloud technologies. These are better adapted to the needs of the financial sector, where we want to gain market share.”

What is the main challenge?

“Combining expansion, teamwork, and ambition. We have doubled our staff in one year, with a 70% growth in revenue. We are constantly recruiting: a new colleague will join us every month for the next four months. Our ambition is to have a team of 25 people by 2023. The more people we have, the stronger we will be.”

“There is great cohesion within the team, as well as plenty of opportunities to acquire new skills and take on new responsibilities. Last year, we have set up the COVID database of the State of Luxembourg, which provides statistics from and for all the government agencies. That was a big challenge for everyone involved, but it was great to see the pride of what they had achieved as a team. That’s what it is all about, right?”

What is your challenge in BI and analytics? Contact Benoit right away!
P1000737 bis
check out gumption snapshot
Go back to news page

Article in the picture

News

Bmatix reinforces its SAP BI team through the acquisition of McCoy & Partners Belgium

Jan 19, 2022

BI specialist Bmatix is acquiring its Hasselt industry peer McCoy & Partners Belgium.

Read more
WANT TO FIND OUT MORE?

Let's get in touch