WEDNESDAY, 13 DECEMBER 2017 | 18:30-20:00
GUMPTION CAMPUS, SATENROZEN 10, 2550 KONTICH
On 25 October, Bio Bakkerij De Trog has won the Data News Award for the most innovative digital project of the year. BakeryBattle is an interactive app that familiarizes temporary staff with hygiene rules and safety regulations, and keeps knowledge of permanent staff up to date.
The full story
- How do I test if a temporary employee is ready to be deployed?
- How do I make trainings not just interesting, but also fun and inspiring?
- How do I monitor our peoples’ level of knowledge efficiently?
- How do I objectively demonstrate that my company respects quality standards?
- How do I assess not only internal staff, but suppliers and external technicians as well?
Looking for digital and innovative inspiration?
Register right away, and discover how digital technology may help you realize innovation!
UPDATE: Read the story in Data News (Nr.8, 17 Nov 2017, p.27)!